Table of contents:
- Talk of life
- October Goals
- November Goals
When I was still in sixth grade, I thought high school would be an amazing, epic adventure with a bunch of new stuff to learn. Now that I’m pretty deep in it, I’m finding out that it’s an amazing, epic adventure with a bunch of new stuff to learn and a truckload of homework.
(My brother’s like, “Where did you get the idea that it would be fun?”)
Every morning, I wake up and take about an hour to do what I want to do. Then I get cracking on my schoolwork.
I am literally crazy for attempting all three of these courses this semester. But it has been fun. In fact, they all seem to kind of blend together. Kind of like a three-headed monster named Histgovecon (hist-GUV-ee-con).
And while I do this, I will be animating something actually real….I’M IN A MAP GUYS ASDFGHJKL THIS IS IT REAL DEAL AAAAAAA.
Ahem. A Multi-Animator-Project, or M.A.P., is an event where lots of animators get together, and animate little ‘parts’. Once strung together, they make a full video (in this case a music video). And I have twelve seconds to animate. Which is much much much harder than it looks.
And then, there is the all-important thing all of us will be doing this November
Yup, I’m doing a full 50k. And it will be tough, as always.
If you have been following me for a little while, you will note that I started a little club. Go join! We will rock this Nano!
So, between Histgovecon, MAPs and Nano, I’m going to be really busy this November.
OCTOBER GOALS RECAP
1. Write an “October Goals” post. Done! That was so easy LOL
2. Make that post a GIF post. Done! Hehe this one was so easy too.
3. Finish planning my Nanowrimo novel. Half-done. I kinda know what I’m doing but there’s this one part I need to find out what’s going on. In like, two days. :O
4. Get going in animation. Done! I got Cedric and Flash MX2004.
5. Word War with Ava Half-done. We worked on it tho.
6. Get a Wreck This Journal. Done! I bought one and started doing stuff in it.
7. Finish all the books I need to read for school. Half-done. I’m about halfway through all of them. Makes sense right?
8. Learn some new jokes. Done! Here’s an example: What did the pirate say when he put his wooden leg in the freezer? Shiver me timbers!
9. Write out all the posts that I’ve been meaning to post for a long time. Umm…Not done. I still have five unpublished drafts.
10. Fufill all these goals. Half-done. 7/10 complete.
Yeah, I’m feeling like this right now:
So really, I won’t be blogging, neither here nor on SSD, for all of November. Something has to give.
I’m sure when I come back it’ll be like this:
See you in a month!